Monday, June 20, 2011

Confessions and Other Things...

I haven't blogged in months! Wow, I can't believe it was September when I last wrote a post on here.

Much has happened since September! I have achieved a few little goals, made a lot of big goals, eaten many great meals, and even had a few adventures. I have discovered a lot about myself in the process.

I'm on a path of self-realization. Not exactly like Sarah Ferguson on her new reality show on OWN, but kind of like that too. I just don't have the handsome ex-husband who's putting me up in an extra house til I get my life back together! And... I don't get to talk directly to Dr. Phil or Suze Orman or Oprah. But boy if I could, I could sure fill a great hour of television!

So that's all for now. I promise to try and be more diligent about posting on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment