Friday, May 15, 2009

Fridays

Fridays are always an adventure for me. I like to dress casual, eat out for lunch, and try to find something fun to do in the evening to relax and get ready for the weekend.

Fridays are a transition from working mom to mom working...time to go from salesperson to manual laborer. I really don't mind doing laundry, turning on some loud music , cleaning my house, and attempting to get some of the junk out of my garage every weekend. But Friday is not the time for that! It's go out to the movies, or margaritas on the porch, dancin' in the living room time.

Yeah, I love Fridays!

1 comment:

  1. I read your comment at Country Girl and had to come see your blog! lol!

    I'm cleaning off the patio and planning an evening out there myself!
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete