Thursday, May 14, 2009

A New Adventure

Whew! I finally took a leap of faith and started my blog! I know, I know, most people have been blogging for quite a while, but I'm not too technically savvy, and although I feel like I have a lot to share with the world, I wasn't quite sure how to begin.



So this is Aventure No. 1! Hurray for me!



A little about me... I'm a married single mother of two wonderful boys, who are currently 21 and 17. Do I look old enough to have a college student and a Junior in High School? I don't think so, but they're really mine!



I live in the country and have horses, dogs, and lots of wildlife surrounding my little house. I want to share some of my life with you... so let's enjoy this adventure together!

1 comment:

  1. Ah my sister's name was Shelly! I love that name! Nice hanging horse BTW...have you heard of the ranch down in the Hill Country of Texas called...I'm serious here...The Deep $h!t Cattle Company? Wow. Dont think I'd ever name my ranch that.

    ReplyDelete