Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Road Trip--the Girls' Weekend in the Woodlands

Last year around Christmas time, my mom, sister, sister-in-law, neice and I went on a shopping trip to the outlet mall in Cypress and then to the Woodlands. My sister's got a sweet deal to get rooms at the Marriott in the Woodlands, so that's where we stayed. On this particular trip, we made a pact that we would HAVE to continue this as a tradition because we had so much fun!

Our second trip was planned for last weekend because it was fairly close to my birthday.



I picked my sister up at her bakery, http://www.sweetmemoriescafe.blogspot.com

Sister got to drive once we picked up Mom. I didn't mind because I have to drive all the time and that way I could twitter and read email, which really aggravated them! I had to put my phone away when we went inside somewhere!

These were some of our stops:


This REALLY Cool westerny store in Montgomery...



Fajita Jacks at Lake Conroe; Margaritas and Fajitas!

Then we went to the Woodlands Mall where we all had pedicures and shopped and had a great time. Fave stops: Anthropologie, Starbucks, Macy's, and of course the Nail Salon where we had our pedi's.

Here's us getting our toesies painted:






My post from yesterday was the cherry on top! We had dinner at Pappadeaux, one of my all-time favorites! I wish every weekend was Girls' Weekend! Sorry you couldn't come, Jessie and Jess--don't miss next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Shellgirl: Loved your comments to Screwed Up Texan about church and working with people. I will be back to check up on your blog again soon.

    Best to you.

    ExpatFromHell

    ReplyDelete