Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Monday

In eleven minutes, this working day will be done. In light of the way my Monday started, the end of the day will hopefully be blissfully uneventful!

Suffice it to say that my youngest son learned a valuable automobile lesson--involving the thermometer on the instrument panel. We do not ignore the thermometer, thinking that it is an electrical problem. If a thermometer says an automobile is overheating, we must take notice! If you have yet to learn this important lesson, please take my word for it! Figure out where the temp gauge is on your vehicle and look at it daily! And ALWAYS ask someone to take a look at your vehicle if the temp gauge shows that your vehicle is running hot!

Because I have a little brother who is a mechanic, I hopefully pre-diagnosed that the truck needs a new water pump and that there is no further damage. Please pray that this is true! Brother will come to town tomorrow afternoon and take a look himself. Meanwhile, youngest son will be in the ranks of the pedestrians!

Now it's about time to go take a walk in the park and then home to domestic duties! Tomorrow if I'm brave and can figure it out, I'll post some pics I took with my Blackberry yesterday during a drive in the country.

Thank Goodness Monday's are only once a week!

1 comment:

  1. I loved what you wrote on CG today, staying up late was a present, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete