Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heading to the Hills

Have you ever gone somewhere and felt like part of your heart yearns to be there even though it's not home? That's how I feel about the Hill Country.

When CB decided to go to school at Texas State, the biggest part of my heart was sad that my boy was growing up and moving away from home, but a little part of my heart was celebrating the opportunities to head to the hill country as often as I can!

I'm headed to stay with him on Friday night, then hang out all day Saturday. We're going to go out and listen to music, get in some sightseeing, do some grocery shopping for his apartment, and most definitely get in some water!

Check in next week to see some pics of some of the most beautiful scenery in Texas!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it beautiful? I'm in Austin and we love driving out west a few hours to get out into the Hill Country. It's so hilly and lush it occasionally reminds me of certain parts of Colorado. I always think that most people who've never been to Texas probably have no idea how beautiful it is out there. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete