Thursday, May 21, 2009

Adventures with my Sister!


shelly and caryl2
Originally uploaded by sgburnett67

This pic is from an adventure we took to New Braunfels back in January or February. CB had blown out a tire and couldn't get the spare out from under the truck, so he called me at 2:30 in the morning to ask how to do it! Luckily for him, I had already planned to go to visit him, so he had to find a ride to his apartment, then I picked him up that morning to go back and fix the tire. My mom, sister, and nephew went with me (actually we went in my mom's truck, so technically I went with her).

We had a great lunch at the Gristmill in Gruene (pronounced Green). Then CB dragged us down the road to a path that led to the river. Mom took some pics of us by the water. It was great fun.

My lil sister owns a bakery, Sweet Memories Bakery, in Bryan where I grew up. The funnest part about that is that she didn't cook OR bake before she decided to purchase a bakery. Nowadays, she is constantly surprising us with her mad baking skills! The bakery has a blog, so one day I'll have to figure out how to link it to this post so you can see some of her work.

This weekend, we're headed to the Woodlands to have a pajama party! Fun will ensue, and I'll be sure to share the evidence here! />

No comments:

Post a Comment